jm's Adventure with Multiple Myeloma: Chemotherapy Day 4 Cycle 1 - Last Day for Cycle 1 June 23 2011

Total Pageviews

Click on photos to make them larger and clearer. New to the blog, the oldest or beginning entries are at the bottom and you read upwards to the most recent date or go to Labels and begin with Entry 1. Use the alpha Labels on right to find topics of most interest to you.







Thursday, June 23, 2011

Chemotherapy Day 4 Cycle 1 - Last Day for Cycle 1 June 23 2011

Jani helped me put EMLA (Lidocaine/Priliocaine) creme on my implanted intravenous Bard Power Port, covered with a piece of saran wrap and taped it some with silk tape. Am anxious to see if the numbing creme helps decrease the pain of the Huber Needle insertion.
Robbyn drove me to chemotherapy and dropped me off.

My CBC Labs for today June 23 2011

My Hemoglobin over time May 18 2011 to Jun 23 2011

Later, Nancy White came to sit with me and drive me home.

Nurse Robin started my chemotherapy of Velcade, Decadron, and Aloxi with the Huber Needle after she cleaned off the numbing creme. It worked so well, I didn't feel a thing as the Huber Needle went in.



No comments:

Post a Comment