jm's Adventure with Multiple Myeloma: Walked 2.2 miles with Jani and the dogs this morning June 21 2011

Total Pageviews

Click on photos to make them larger and clearer. New to the blog, the oldest or beginning entries are at the bottom and you read upwards to the most recent date or go to Labels and begin with Entry 1. Use the alpha Labels on right to find topics of most interest to you.







Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Walked 2.2 miles with Jani and the dogs this morning June 21 2011

Jani points out big hole in the road June 21 2011
Kemmer and jm in front of Jani and Robbyn's house in Greeley, Colorado June 21 2011

I gave my cancer health history over the photo to the Rocky Mountain Cancer Rehabilitation Institute this morning. My appointment will be July 6, 2011 at 1:15 PM. They are sending me a packet of information in the mail and I just need to fill it out and bring it back on the day of my assessment.

No comments:

Post a Comment