jm's Adventure with Multiple Myeloma: Jani finished up the rock landscaping around my house today July 20 2011

Total Pageviews

Click on photos to make them larger and clearer. New to the blog, the oldest or beginning entries are at the bottom and you read upwards to the most recent date or go to Labels and begin with Entry 1. Use the alpha Labels on right to find topics of most interest to you.







Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Jani finished up the rock landscaping around my house today July 20 2011

In April of 2011, I started a HUGE landscaping project around my house. Removing old landscape plastic, a ton of dirt, and a layer of existing good rock. I worked so hard that I got callouses on my hands despite work gloves. Each afternoon after working, I would be exhausted and often took a long nadir (nap). I had only about 1/2 the project completed when I was diagnosed with multiple myeloma. At least after the diagnosis, I had an excuse for all those afternoon nadirs~

Jani has worked hard and long on completing the project before our big 150th Birthday Party for my father, Frank aka Paco and myself. Paco is 90 and I'm 60 = 150th which will be held in the yard here at my house on Friday, July 22 2011.

Kemmer sitting on the new landscape fabric.
The new rocks I had delivered.
 Jani's rock story via her iPhone July 20 2011
 The last corner finally done July 20 2011 - ready for the 150th Birthday Party!


No comments:

Post a Comment