jm's Adventure with Multiple Myeloma: No golf for jm July 23 2011

Total Pageviews

Click on photos to make them larger and clearer. New to the blog, the oldest or beginning entries are at the bottom and you read upwards to the most recent date or go to Labels and begin with Entry 1. Use the alpha Labels on right to find topics of most interest to you.







Saturday, July 23, 2011

No golf for jm July 23 2011

I was scheduled to play in the Sammy's-Ivies Golf Tournament at Mackay Idaho's River Park Golf Course today, but I have a severe lower back into my hips pain that had taken ALL flexibility out of my spine. In face, I am barely getting around. Transitions from standing to sitting, sitting to lying are KILLING me! I looked online and see that Revlimid can cause back pain in less than 25 percent of the people taking it. I'm sure the pain is caused by Revlimid because I have done NOTHING to cause this pain and I have never had pain like this in the past. I couldn't even ride along with them int he golf cart because of my back pain.

At any rate, my sister-in-law, Carol, took my place in the golf tournament and they had a fabulous time and almost made the finals.
Nick, Jani, Jeff, and Carol Malkiewicz, Robbyn Wacker at Sammy's-Ivies Golf Tournament to raise funds for the Mackay schools (K-12). July 22 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment