jm's Adventure with Multiple Myeloma: Pulmonary Function Tests at Poudre Valley Hospital July 5 2011

Total Pageviews

Click on photos to make them larger and clearer. New to the blog, the oldest or beginning entries are at the bottom and you read upwards to the most recent date or go to Labels and begin with Entry 1. Use the alpha Labels on right to find topics of most interest to you.







Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Pulmonary Function Tests at Poudre Valley Hospital July 5 2011

We had to leave home at 7:00 AM this morning to make my 8 AM appointment.
Respiratory Therapist, Cindy, conducted the Pulmonary Function Tests July 5 2011. Cindy had to give very specific instructions to me on how to breath for the tests. She had to put a nose clip on my nose 
Plethysmography Booth

Jani Malkiewicz plays "Words with Friends" while she waits July 5 2011
Pulmonary Function Test Results July 5 2011. The test results will be read by a pulmonary doctor and an OFFICIAL report will be sent to Dr. Moore. My only abnormal values were minor and have to do with my ability to completely empty my lungs of air.



No comments:

Post a Comment