jm's Adventure with Multiple Myeloma: Walked 1.5 miles on the Mine Hill with Kemmer and Zoe July 18 2011

Total Pageviews

Click on photos to make them larger and clearer. New to the blog, the oldest or beginning entries are at the bottom and you read upwards to the most recent date or go to Labels and begin with Entry 1. Use the alpha Labels on right to find topics of most interest to you.







Monday, July 18, 2011

Walked 1.5 miles on the Mine Hill with Kemmer and Zoe July 18 2011

 I walked 1.52 miles roundtrip with a gain of 343 feet from the Cattle Guard to where the old Shay Engine used to turn around off the Alder Creek Road. My pulse races on the uphill - went right up to 130 this morning. My blood pressure is extremely low - so low - that the wrist blood pressure monitor that I have often indicates that it cannot find my blood pressure. Hoping this Velcade and Revlimid hasn't ruined my heart!~
 Zoe and Kemmer on the Mine Hill with the remains of the aerial tramway support in the background.
 jm on the Mine Hill with Kememr and Zoe
 Marinac's River Park Golf Course in Mackay, Idaho from the Mine Hill. While I walked the dogs, Jani and Jeff went golfing for 9-holes.
Jani golfing at Marinac's River Park Golf Course in Mackay, Idaho
Jeff golfing at Marinac's River Park Golf Course in Mackay, Idaho

No comments:

Post a Comment