jm's Adventure with Multiple Myeloma: Chemotherapy Day 4 of Cycle 3 - Velcade/Decadron/Aloxi August 4 2011

Total Pageviews

Click on photos to make them larger and clearer. New to the blog, the oldest or beginning entries are at the bottom and you read upwards to the most recent date or go to Labels and begin with Entry 1. Use the alpha Labels on right to find topics of most interest to you.







Thursday, August 4, 2011

Chemotherapy Day 4 of Cycle 3 - Velcade/Decadron/Aloxi August 4 2011

My CBC today has the first normal WBC (white blood cell) count since my diagnosis. I continue anemic, but not as bad with Hemoglobin at 10.1 (norm 12-16) and Hematocrit 30.4 (norm 37-47). My platelets (clotting) have dropped below normal at 143 (norm 150-400), so I'll have to be careful not to bump in to things.
 Chemotherapy Day 4 of Cycle 3 - Velcade/Decadron/Aloxi August 4 2011. I drove myself to chemotherapy today and felt fine. My taster has been off for some time and is really "OFF" now - I'm enjoying the smell of food and the texture since I CANNOT taste it.
We did a test of Tegaderm clear film today on my left chest while I was at chemo. The Tegaderm was on for about 1 1/2 hours and when we took it off, it appears that my skin did not react to it - Yippee~

No comments:

Post a Comment