jm's Adventure with Multiple Myeloma: Day 16 - My baby stem cells drop - September 29 2011

Total Pageviews

Click on photos to make them larger and clearer. New to the blog, the oldest or beginning entries are at the bottom and you read upwards to the most recent date or go to Labels and begin with Entry 1. Use the alpha Labels on right to find topics of most interest to you.







Thursday, September 29, 2011

Day 16 - My baby stem cells drop - September 29 2011

I went to the University of Colorado BMT Infusion Center (BIC) this morning to have my blood tested. While Jani and I waited for the results we found an isolated corner to wait.




My baby stems have dropped down from 2.8 to 1.3 and my Absolute Neutrophil Count (ANC) is only 0.9 with a note that it is at a Critical Level. This must be expected, because they said I could go back to The Timbers. I have my appointment with Dr. Han Myint this afternoon at 3:30 PM.

My serum magnesium level was on the low side of normal, but not low enough to require intravenous Magnesium. I'm experiencing cramps in my calves, so I'll discuss that with Dr. Myint this afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment