jm's Adventure with Multiple Myeloma: Day 6 Evening Update - September 19 2011

Total Pageviews

Click on photos to make them larger and clearer. New to the blog, the oldest or beginning entries are at the bottom and you read upwards to the most recent date or go to Labels and begin with Entry 1. Use the alpha Labels on right to find topics of most interest to you.







Monday, September 19, 2011

Day 6 Evening Update - September 19 2011

My 4 PM blood has dropped some, however, Dr. Myint says this is expected.
I'm really too tired and nauseated to post much right now - but, I will later. jm

I'm back. Jani came around 3 PM and helped me with my shower. I always like showering, however this one wore me out a tad. My skin is very dry and flakey, so Jani rubbed Aveeno Lotion all over which felt wonderful.
Jani left and as always made me giggle - I love my sister!

No comments:

Post a Comment