jm's Adventure with Multiple Myeloma: Day 8 Morning Update September 21 2011

Total Pageviews

Click on photos to make them larger and clearer. New to the blog, the oldest or beginning entries are at the bottom and you read upwards to the most recent date or go to Labels and begin with Entry 1. Use the alpha Labels on right to find topics of most interest to you.







Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Day 8 Morning Update September 21 2011

Nurse Sherry drew my 4 AM blood values. I had a pretty good night, except for the continued nausea and gut pain. Helps to eat something whenever they give me pills, so, I munched on Wheat Thins and had a tapicoa pudding. My white blood cell count has dipped to 0.1, platelets at 37, and hemglobin at 8.6 - so, now blood or platelet transfusions today may be in my plan of care. 
Good morning world September 21 2011
Judy Richter came to visit this morning. I slept much of her time her, but it was still wonderful to see her..


1 comment:

  1. I'm following your Adventure from Ohio and wanted to tell you that I am so impressed by your attitude. And it is so obviously reflected in the faces of your many caregivers and visitors.

    I hope you can return soon to Mackay - that little town needs your smile.

    ReplyDelete