jm's Adventure with Multiple Myeloma: Day 9 - Morning Report September 22 2011

Total Pageviews

Click on photos to make them larger and clearer. New to the blog, the oldest or beginning entries are at the bottom and you read upwards to the most recent date or go to Labels and begin with Entry 1. Use the alpha Labels on right to find topics of most interest to you.







Thursday, September 22, 2011

Day 9 - Morning Report September 22 2011

I had 2 units of blood transfused in over the night.


Here our my 4 AM morning labs results. The blood transfusion did raise my hemoglobin from 7.9 to 10.8, but my platelets are still low at 19, so I'll need a platelet transfusion today. My white blood cell cound is still less than 0.1 (no immunity system present now).
My breakfast arrived without my having to call for it - so, that was good - scrambled eggs and hot cream of wheat cereal.

The signs on my door as you enter.



No comments:

Post a Comment