jm's Adventure with Multiple Myeloma: Early morning September 1 2011

Total Pageviews

Click on photos to make them larger and clearer. New to the blog, the oldest or beginning entries are at the bottom and you read upwards to the most recent date or go to Labels and begin with Entry 1. Use the alpha Labels on right to find topics of most interest to you.







Thursday, September 1, 2011

Early morning September 1 2011

Jani, Robbyn, Jeff, and I got up early for our departures. Robbyn heading to work, Jeff off Mackay, Idaho (680 miles) to be with Dad for a week, and Jani and I were headed to the University of Colorado Hospital for my blood draw, Trifusion Hickman Catheter dressing change, flush of my implanted Bard Power Port, and a bone marrow biopsy. No more dizziness since I stopped the Cipro (last dose yesterday morning) - I'm back to myself :)
Jani, jm, Jeff o'dark thirty in Greeley, Colorado September 1 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment