jm's Adventure with Multiple Myeloma: Just when things were looking up - SHINGLES September 3 2011

Total Pageviews

Click on photos to make them larger and clearer. New to the blog, the oldest or beginning entries are at the bottom and you read upwards to the most recent date or go to Labels and begin with Entry 1. Use the alpha Labels on right to find topics of most interest to you.







Saturday, September 3, 2011

Just when things were looking up - SHINGLES September 3 2011

I just started to feel more like "normal" after my 4 day hospitalization for VDT-PACE (6 different chemotherapy agents and steroids) 8/23-27. I broke out with the shingles tonight despite being on prophlactic anti-virals (Acyclovir). I called Transplant Coordinator, Dana Godec, RN and she said she'd talk to the doctor and get some more medication ordered for me. Thank you Dana - I can ALWAYS count on her! Took some Percocet because shingles are a painful thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment