jm's Adventure with Multiple Myeloma: My Stem Cell Transplant Calendars September - December 2011

Total Pageviews

Click on photos to make them larger and clearer. New to the blog, the oldest or beginning entries are at the bottom and you read upwards to the most recent date or go to Labels and begin with Entry 1. Use the alpha Labels on right to find topics of most interest to you.







Saturday, September 10, 2011

My Stem Cell Transplant Calendars September - December 2011

My stem cell transplant calendars. After I am given my own stem cells on September 13th, I will have to be montiored for at least 100 days here in Colorado before I could head back home to Mackay, Idaho.

I will spend at least 2-3 weeks in the hospital beginning September 12 2011 and then 1-2 weeks in a hotel near the hospital before I can return to Jani and Robbyn's place in Greeley, Colorado.

Around Day 60, they will decide if a 2nd stem cell transplant is warranted. If so, I'd have to start with my Day 0, Day 1 to Day 100 AGAIN.

Remember, you can click on each to calendar page to enlarge them for reading.



No comments:

Post a Comment