jm's Adventure with Multiple Myeloma: Still Dizzy and a visit from Jeff August 31 2011

Total Pageviews

Click on photos to make them larger and clearer. New to the blog, the oldest or beginning entries are at the bottom and you read upwards to the most recent date or go to Labels and begin with Entry 1. Use the alpha Labels on right to find topics of most interest to you.







Thursday, September 1, 2011

Still Dizzy and a visit from Jeff August 31 2011

I felt so so in the dizziness department when I got up this morning. I walked twice as far outside as yesterday which still isn't very far. Came in and took my morning pills which includes Cipro (antibiotic) and was almost instantly down with dizziness AGAIN. I emailed Dana Godec, RN and she got my antibiotic changed to Augmentin - so, hopefully, the dizziness will be OVER.

My brother, Jeff, is here tonight. He is leaving in the morning to go see Dad in Mackay, Idaho.

No comments:

Post a Comment