jm's Adventure with Multiple Myeloma: Day 21 - Kemmer - October 4 2011

Total Pageviews

Click on photos to make them larger and clearer. New to the blog, the oldest or beginning entries are at the bottom and you read upwards to the most recent date or go to Labels and begin with Entry 1. Use the alpha Labels on right to find topics of most interest to you.







Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Day 21 - Kemmer - October 4 2011

It has been 23 days since I've seen Kemmer because I was hospitalized 2 days before the Day Counting began. We were delighted to see each other and she was so calm and did not jump on me. She is the best dog!!!! EVER
Jani made my lunch and I went to bed for a nadir while she AGAIN moved all the stuff out of the car and in to the house. So, good to be "home" in my own bed - at least my Greeley, Colorado home. Kemmer keeps checking in on me. Thanks Jani for bringing me home!

No comments:

Post a Comment