jm's Adventure with Multiple Myeloma: Day 23 - Update - October 6 2011

Total Pageviews

Click on photos to make them larger and clearer. New to the blog, the oldest or beginning entries are at the bottom and you read upwards to the most recent date or go to Labels and begin with Entry 1. Use the alpha Labels on right to find topics of most interest to you.







Thursday, October 6, 2011

Day 23 - Update - October 6 2011

I'm sleeping pretty well. However, I'm still plagued with constant nausea - nothing seems to help, although I do feel a tad better after I've eaten something. Eating every 2 to 3 hours. Jani is making potato soup today. I broke down and took 1/2 of a Zofran  - that didn't help either.

Jani and I walked the dogs 0.38 miles in 10 minutes. It was windy and chilly, so I look like some kind of alien.
jm walking in Greeley, October 6 2011

I walked around inside the house for 10 consecutive minutes because it was blowing a gale outside. I'm going to try and do that one more time this evening. My legs still feel like rubber.

No comments:

Post a Comment