jm's Adventure with Multiple Myeloma: Day 30 - Update - October 13 2011

Total Pageviews

Click on photos to make them larger and clearer. New to the blog, the oldest or beginning entries are at the bottom and you read upwards to the most recent date or go to Labels and begin with Entry 1. Use the alpha Labels on right to find topics of most interest to you.







Thursday, October 13, 2011

Day 30 - Update - October 13 2011

My stomach gastritis is some better today after taking the double dose Prilosec (40 mg twice a day vs 20 mg) along with Zantac (150 mg). In fact, I felt like really walking for the first time in a month. I walked Kemmer 1.23 miles at a strolling pace. The weather was perfect, not too hot and not too cold. My legs are stronger, but I still have some old familiar upper back pain when I walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment