jm's Adventure with Multiple Myeloma: Day 32 - Update - October 15 2011

Total Pageviews

Click on photos to make them larger and clearer. New to the blog, the oldest or beginning entries are at the bottom and you read upwards to the most recent date or go to Labels and begin with Entry 1. Use the alpha Labels on right to find topics of most interest to you.







Saturday, October 15, 2011

Day 32 - Update - October 15 2011

I'm feeling a little better each day as far as my gastritis is concerned. It was another beautiful day here in Greeley, Colorado and I walked Kemmer 1.23 miles.

3 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you are feeling better and better each day; intending this trend continues!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe this is attributed to a Greek philosopher: "We all have two doctors: our right leg and our left leg." Keep walking!

    (If the above quotation is true, then it follows that Kemmer has four veterinarians.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Jim, walking has always been "my therapy" since I quit running! I have to sign this Anonymous because it is rejecting me in all other forms. jm

    ReplyDelete