jm's Adventure with Multiple Myeloma: Day 35 - M Spike Values are back from October 12 2011

Total Pageviews

Click on photos to make them larger and clearer. New to the blog, the oldest or beginning entries are at the bottom and you read upwards to the most recent date or go to Labels and begin with Entry 1. Use the alpha Labels on right to find topics of most interest to you.







Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Day 35 - M Spike Values are back from October 12 2011

My M Spike values done on October 12 2011 were sent to me today. No change from pre-stem cell transplant and post-stem cell transplant. I don't really know how to interpret the "no change", but I don't think it is anything to be concerned about at this point. I'll know more after I have the bone marrow biopsy on November 2 2011. I think the cytogenetics are more important than the M Spike value.

2 comments:

  1. I don't think I'd be too worried. After my SCT, I continued to have a low m-spike, and still do (4 years later). In fact, I have two!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Beth, I'm not going to worry about anything until the results of the bone marrow biopsy on Nov 2nd are back. PS I don't know how to post a comment on my own blog - what's up with that - it keeps rejecting me, so I'm going with Anonymous. jm

    ReplyDelete