jm's Adventure with Multiple Myeloma: Day 57 - Liver Enzymes Up - November 9 2011

Total Pageviews

Click on photos to make them larger and clearer. New to the blog, the oldest or beginning entries are at the bottom and you read upwards to the most recent date or go to Labels and begin with Entry 1. Use the alpha Labels on right to find topics of most interest to you.







Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Day 57 - Liver Enzymes Up - November 9 2011

Fragmin injections can increase your liver enzymes.
My liver enzymes went up for the first time, today, November 9 2011. I've been on Fragmin for 7 days (although I did take only 5,000 IU vs 12,500 IU for 3 of those days).My Alanine Aminotransferase is 109 (norm 0-47) and my Aspartate Aminotransferase is 55 (norm 0-47). According to the Fragmin injection insert (above), the liver enzyme values can increase 3 times normal and still be asymptomatic (without symptoms).


No comments:

Post a Comment