jm's Adventure with Multiple Myeloma: Day 58 - Breakfast in Bed - November 10 2011

Total Pageviews

Click on photos to make them larger and clearer. New to the blog, the oldest or beginning entries are at the bottom and you read upwards to the most recent date or go to Labels and begin with Entry 1. Use the alpha Labels on right to find topics of most interest to you.







Thursday, November 10, 2011

Day 58 - Breakfast in Bed - November 10 2011

My dear sister, Jani, greets me EVERY morning since I've been back from my stem cell transplant with breakfast in bed!!!! She has only missed 1 morning and that was because I was NPO (nothing by mouth) for my PET Scan. My breakfast is scrambled eggs with ham and toast with coffee and it arrives at 7:15 AM on the dot ~ I love my sister !!!!

1 comment:

  1. That is a wonderful sister to be taking such good care of you! I love her shoes!! (They match the eggs!)

    ReplyDelete