jm's Adventure with Multiple Myeloma: Day 65 - Trifusion Hickman Catheter Update - November 17 2011

Total Pageviews

Click on photos to make them larger and clearer. New to the blog, the oldest or beginning entries are at the bottom and you read upwards to the most recent date or go to Labels and begin with Entry 1. Use the alpha Labels on right to find topics of most interest to you.







Thursday, November 17, 2011

Day 65 - Trifusion Hickman Catheter Update - November 17 2011

Interventional Radiology at UCH called today and instructed me to hold my Fragmin injection the day before my scheduled Trifusion Hickman Catheter removal scheduled for November 22 2011. They also want me to come NPO (nothing by mouth) in case the removal is "difficult" and they would need to sedate me. Sometimes it is hard for me to be brave - but, I will be!

Went to the movie, J. Edgar Hoover, this afternoon with Sandy Baird. An interesting movie, but it seemed to drag along.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete