jm's Adventure with Multiple Myeloma: Day 75 - November 27 2011

Total Pageviews

Click on photos to make them larger and clearer. New to the blog, the oldest or beginning entries are at the bottom and you read upwards to the most recent date or go to Labels and begin with Entry 1. Use the alpha Labels on right to find topics of most interest to you.







Sunday, November 27, 2011

Day 75 - November 27 2011

Now, I seem to be reacting to my own silk Durapore tape - so, did away with the entire bandage today, Day 75, over my Trifusion Hickman Catheter site. It is no longer draining at all. I can actually mash on my chest over the site with only slight tenderness.



I have not been sleeping well EVER. My usual pattern is 2 hours of sleep - UP - 2 more hours and UP, etc. etc. So, I bought some children's liquid benadryl today and plan to take 12.5 mg (usual adult dose is 25 mg) at bedtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment