jm's Adventure with Multiple Myeloma: Day 77 - November 29 2011

Total Pageviews

Click on photos to make them larger and clearer. New to the blog, the oldest or beginning entries are at the bottom and you read upwards to the most recent date or go to Labels and begin with Entry 1. Use the alpha Labels on right to find topics of most interest to you.







Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Day 77 - November 29 2011

The University of Colorado Hospital called this morning and scheduled my repeat echocardiogram to evaluate the blood clots in my heart for Thursday, Dec 1 2011. They should have the results available by the time I meet with Dr. Myint later that afternoon.

My Trifusion Hickman Catheter site is healing and is scabbed over finally. The intravenous catheter was pulled one week ago today.
I walked 1.10 miles again this afternoon. I do have a very slight left-sided chest pain and pain across my left scapula when I walk - but, maybe it is in my mind....

No comments:

Post a Comment