jm's Adventure with Multiple Myeloma: Day 86 - My 61st Birthday - December 8 2011

Total Pageviews

Click on photos to make them larger and clearer. New to the blog, the oldest or beginning entries are at the bottom and you read upwards to the most recent date or go to Labels and begin with Entry 1. Use the alpha Labels on right to find topics of most interest to you.







Thursday, December 8, 2011

Day 86 - My 61st Birthday - December 8 2011

Jani and Robbyn surprised me singing "Happy Birthday" this morning with my breakfast in bed delivery - such fun~candle and all~
There were times during this past 7 months that I wasn't sure if I'd see my next birthday, so I am grateful to be celebrating my 61st today, December 8 2011.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday!!! Breakfast in bed is a great way to start the day. As cold as it has been the warmth of that candle was a nice start to the day too. Keep up the good work, see you soon. Ken

    ReplyDelete