jm's Adventure with Multiple Myeloma: Lab Values, Walking, and Eating Good - January 13 2012

Total Pageviews

Click on photos to make them larger and clearer. New to the blog, the oldest or beginning entries are at the bottom and you read upwards to the most recent date or go to Labels and begin with Entry 1. Use the alpha Labels on right to find topics of most interest to you.







Friday, January 13, 2012

Lab Values, Walking, and Eating Good - January 13 2012

I received my lab values from January 11 2012 in the mail today. I'm doing fine except for my low white blood cell count at 2.7 (norms 4-11.2).


My liver enzyme is still up a tad - most probably from my daily Fragmin (blood thinner) injection.
 I walked slowly up the the BLM Canyon just beyond the Powers' pasture for 1.3 miles with Ron, his dog Iris, and Kemmer.

 I made a delicious chicken and veggies dinner in my new pressure cooker tonight. Served it over rice from my new little rice cooker. Yummy! Jani would be so proud of me!

No comments:

Post a Comment