jm's Adventure with Multiple Myeloma: Now, I Have a Cold - January 20 2012

Total Pageviews

Click on photos to make them larger and clearer. New to the blog, the oldest or beginning entries are at the bottom and you read upwards to the most recent date or go to Labels and begin with Entry 1. Use the alpha Labels on right to find topics of most interest to you.







Friday, January 20, 2012

Now, I Have a Cold - January 20 2012

My sinus drainage has morphed in to a good old fashioned cold with a runny nose, some sneezing, swollen glands, and a sore throat. I continue to take Augmentin 875-125 mg twice daily (started on January 17 2012), so hopefully it won't progress to something else. Hoping my new immune system is up to this! Trying to keep hydrated with tons of water. I took a Claritin to help with my dripping nose and it worked.


I did manage to walk Kemmer just 0.44 miles on the Mine Hill. I forgot my Yaks (ice and snow grippers for my boots) and it was just too slick to walk safely even though we only had about 1 inch of snow...also forgot my camera! Shoveled my driveway, so I wasn't a slug ALL day.

No comments:

Post a Comment