jm's Adventure with Multiple Myeloma: Visit from the Neighbors and 2 Mile Walk - January 30 2012

Total Pageviews

Click on photos to make them larger and clearer. New to the blog, the oldest or beginning entries are at the bottom and you read upwards to the most recent date or go to Labels and begin with Entry 1. Use the alpha Labels on right to find topics of most interest to you.







Monday, January 30, 2012

Visit from the Neighbors and 2 Mile Walk - January 30 2012

My big fat neighbors came to visit today. My fence is 5 feet tall.

Walked Kemmer 2.00 miles on the Mine Hill with a 169 feet in elevation gain. The walk does not seem difficult and I pace myself. Will have to add a lot more distance and elevation gain before I'll be back to my pre-multiple myeloma diagnosis daily walk distance. Still wearing my Yaks for traction. Looking up the Mine Hill.
Looking back toward Mackay from the Mine Hill...Kemmer the wonder dog! 

No comments:

Post a Comment