jm's Adventure with Multiple Myeloma: Day 6 of 14 for Revlimid 10 mg and Two Walks - February 5 2012

Total Pageviews

Click on photos to make them larger and clearer. New to the blog, the oldest or beginning entries are at the bottom and you read upwards to the most recent date or go to Labels and begin with Entry 1. Use the alpha Labels on right to find topics of most interest to you.







Sunday, February 5, 2012

Day 6 of 14 for Revlimid 10 mg and Two Walks - February 5 2012

Tolerating the oral Revlimid 10 mg well this Maintenance Chemotherapy Cycle 3. Day 6 of 14 and my only real issues are some diarrhea and gastritis well controlled with Prilosec 40 mg and Zantac 150 mg twice a day on an empty stomach.


Extended my Mine Hill walk to 2.40 miles with 242 feet gain of elevation today. Kemmer and I walked to the Mackay Spring Gate on the Mine Hill just above the "S" Curve.
Before I was diagnosed with multiple myeloma, I was walking to the Double Aerial Tramway Support and/or the Cattle Guard on the Mine Hill. I will be back to those distances some day soon.
Then, this afternoon, Kemmer and I walked here in town for 0.8 miles.

No comments:

Post a Comment