jm's Adventure with Multiple Myeloma: Echocardiogram Results of February 6 2012 Received

Total Pageviews

Click on photos to make them larger and clearer. New to the blog, the oldest or beginning entries are at the bottom and you read upwards to the most recent date or go to Labels and begin with Entry 1. Use the alpha Labels on right to find topics of most interest to you.







Monday, March 5, 2012

Echocardiogram Results of February 6 2012 Received

The results of my February 6 2012 echocardiogram evaluating my right atrial thrombus (blood clot in the right atrium of my heart) first detected 2 November 2011. The blood clot remains unchanged and "chronic". The cardiologist is NOT LIMITING my activity in any way, so I am NOT WORRYING about the blood clot any more. Will have a follow-up echocardiogram in May 2012.


No comments:

Post a Comment