jm's Adventure with Multiple Myeloma: Perhaps "Plummet" Was Used Too Soon - March 27 2012

Total Pageviews

Click on photos to make them larger and clearer. New to the blog, the oldest or beginning entries are at the bottom and you read upwards to the most recent date or go to Labels and begin with Entry 1. Use the alpha Labels on right to find topics of most interest to you.







Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Perhaps "Plummet" Was Used Too Soon - March 27 2012

My white blood cell count continues to drop to 0.2 (norms 4-11.2) along with my platelets at 15 (norms 150-400). Even my hemoglobin is a tad lower to 10.4 (norms 12.1-16.3)

 I had another platelet transfusion today. My platelets increased from 15 to 51.
RN Brooke in the BIC at UCH starting my platelet transfusion. GREAT NURSE!



Despite sores in my throat, I can eat and actually enjoy apples.



No comments:

Post a Comment