jm's Adventure with Multiple Myeloma: Feeling Pretty Good - April 22 2012

Total Pageviews

Click on photos to make them larger and clearer. New to the blog, the oldest or beginning entries are at the bottom and you read upwards to the most recent date or go to Labels and begin with Entry 1. Use the alpha Labels on right to find topics of most interest to you.







Sunday, April 22, 2012

Feeling Pretty Good - April 22 2012

Today is 5 days post VD-PACE Cycle 2 and I'm feeling amazingly okay. My guts are never normal, but livable today. If you forget your mirror, you can look at yourself on top of my shiny head~
I reduced my Fragmin injection to 7,500 units tonight because last night the injection site oozed. I don't get my blood checked again until Tuesday, 4/24/2012 AM.

No comments:

Post a Comment