jm's Adventure with Multiple Myeloma: Lab Results - April 9 2012

Total Pageviews

Click on photos to make them larger and clearer. New to the blog, the oldest or beginning entries are at the bottom and you read upwards to the most recent date or go to Labels and begin with Entry 1. Use the alpha Labels on right to find topics of most interest to you.







Monday, April 9, 2012

Lab Results - April 9 2012

Drove myself to UCH this morning for my labs. 
All are okay and I did not need any platelets or blood transfusions today. I was in and out in less than hour in the BIC thanks to RN Kristin, RN Brooke, and RN Erin.
My white blood cells are higher than they have been, yet still low, at 2.4 (norms 4-11.1); my platelets are also higher, yet still low, at 76 (norms 150-400); and my hemoglobin is lower at 10.8 (norms 12.1-16.3).

My Absolute Neutrophil Count (ANC) is quite good, yet still low, at 1.5 (norms 1.8-6.6).

 My Comprehensive Metabolic Panel is all normal.
My LDH is increased to 151 (norms 98-192) and I'm not sure if that is okay that is creeping up again.
 My Magnesium is normal at 1.6 (norms 1.3-2.1)
 My phosphorus is normal at 4.2 (norms 2.7-4.5).
 My uric acid is normal at 5.3 (norms 2.6-8.7).

No comments:

Post a Comment