jm's Adventure with Multiple Myeloma: Velcade Intravenously - April 17 2012

Total Pageviews

Click on photos to make them larger and clearer. New to the blog, the oldest or beginning entries are at the bottom and you read upwards to the most recent date or go to Labels and begin with Entry 1. Use the alpha Labels on right to find topics of most interest to you.







Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Velcade Intravenously - April 17 2012

I rigged up the wrist holder for the 3 IV tubes hooked to my PICC Line because they pulled at the insertion site and hurt. The wrist support really helped.


I got my 2nd dose of Velcade this afternoon.
I didn't experience any serious nausea today until about 3 PM. The nurse gave me intravenous phenergan and I went right to sleep...settled my stomach too! The phenergan pill that I received yesterday helped my nausea, but not totally, so that is why we tried the intravenous route.


Psychologist Ben Brewster stopped by for a short visit with Jani and I. He is always so easy to talk to.

No comments:

Post a Comment