jm's Adventure with Multiple Myeloma: 2nd ASCT - Day +4 May 22 2012

Total Pageviews

Click on photos to make them larger and clearer. New to the blog, the oldest or beginning entries are at the bottom and you read upwards to the most recent date or go to Labels and begin with Entry 1. Use the alpha Labels on right to find topics of most interest to you.







Tuesday, May 22, 2012

2nd ASCT - Day +4 May 22 2012

My tongue and throat continue SORE. However, I can eat and drink if I take a pain pill just before trying. The raw stomach ache that I had with my 1st Autologous Stem Cell Transplant last 13 September 2011 is not NEARLY as bad and I am happy for that.  I walked in the hallway of the bone marrow transplant unit for 16 minutes this morning.


Jani helped me with a shower and it really wore me out. Afterwards, by accident, I brushed my teeth with Desitin instead of toothpaste - that was a REAL JOY ~~~ UGH....





Nurses work 12 hour shift and change at 7 AM and 7 PM.  Here are RN Shanel and RN Robin reviewing my conditions.



Faye Hummel came to visit and had dinner with Jani and I here in the room. I'm still exhausted from my shower.


My 4 PM labs showed that I needed platelets, so they will be coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment