jm's Adventure with Multiple Myeloma: 2nd ASCT - Day 5 - May 23 2012

Total Pageviews

Click on photos to make them larger and clearer. New to the blog, the oldest or beginning entries are at the bottom and you read upwards to the most recent date or go to Labels and begin with Entry 1. Use the alpha Labels on right to find topics of most interest to you.







Wednesday, May 23, 2012

2nd ASCT - Day 5 - May 23 2012

My change of shift RN's Shanel and Robin.


 Good morning world - I'm still here despite mucocitis deluxe in the length of my gastrointestinal  tract.


Friends Judy Richter (I've known since 1953) and Sandy Baird (who was diagnosed with multiple myeloma 13 years ago - not the terrible cytogenetic kind - and has done so well) visited this afternoon from Greeley, Colorado.


 I'm more and more tired each day - but NEVER too tired for a photo opt.




No comments:

Post a Comment