jm's Adventure with Multiple Myeloma: 2nd ASCT Day Minus 2 - Diet - May 16 2012

Total Pageviews

Click on photos to make them larger and clearer. New to the blog, the oldest or beginning entries are at the bottom and you read upwards to the most recent date or go to Labels and begin with Entry 1. Use the alpha Labels on right to find topics of most interest to you.







Wednesday, May 16, 2012

2nd ASCT Day Minus 2 - Diet - May 16 2012

The UCH Food Service has bent over backwards in an attempt to make my food choices appealing and healthy. I have had multiple visits from personnel in dietary including the head of Dietary Service, Victoria Franklin, RD. 
This was the most wonderful baked potato an Idaho spud girl could ever have delivered for lunch at UCH - Thank you!


The food has been better, but my stomach has yet to turn to mush from the melphalan chemotherapy. I am so appreciative of the efforts of the UCH dietary staff.


I had the best pot roast - just like my mother used to make.



No comments:

Post a Comment