jm's Adventure with Multiple Myeloma: 2nd ASCT - Day 20 - June 7 2012

Total Pageviews

Click on photos to make them larger and clearer. New to the blog, the oldest or beginning entries are at the bottom and you read upwards to the most recent date or go to Labels and begin with Entry 1. Use the alpha Labels on right to find topics of most interest to you.







Thursday, June 7, 2012

2nd ASCT - Day 20 - June 7 2012

I'm still kicking' ...but, it has been rough for the last 3 days with unrelenting headache, gut ache, and various other aches and pains...oops, I could be whining!


Finally, figured out that I had a sinus infection and once I started Augmentin (antibiotic), my sinuses began to drain and the never-ending headache went away. During the last 3 days, I couldn't really see to type. My vision has really changed with this 2nd transplant. I need to wear much stronger reading glasses now (2.00), and I should probably buy some 2.25 readers. Was using just 1.25 before transplant.


Just when I thought I was turning the corner, last night EVERYTHING came north out of nowhere. I am still taking Kytril once every 24 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment