jm's Adventure with Multiple Myeloma: 2nd ASCT - Day 40 - June 27 2012

Total Pageviews

Click on photos to make them larger and clearer. New to the blog, the oldest or beginning entries are at the bottom and you read upwards to the most recent date or go to Labels and begin with Entry 1. Use the alpha Labels on right to find topics of most interest to you.







Wednesday, June 27, 2012

2nd ASCT - Day 40 - June 27 2012

I felt better today than any previous! Plus, the howling winds have stopped allowing me to get outside. Jani and I walked up the Taylor Canyon road today with our dogs. I made it 0.6 miles and Jani walked further. Here Kemmer (age 4) and I pose for our photo op.
 Jani with her dogs Kady (age 11) and Zoe (age 4 and a sister pup to Kemmer).

Jani leaving me behind. That's a historical aerial tramway support on the horizon that carried copper ore off the Mine Hill above Mackay, Idaho
We got my 4-wheeler named JackRed started today and Kemmer and I drove around for about 5 minutes, but at least we were out and about! Kemmer LOVES JackRed and jumps up by herself and then doesn't want to get off for fear that I might go WITHOUT her...Zoe, NOT SO MUCH.....that's Zoe off to the left below.
 That's Mt. McCaleb in the background.
Except for mild gastritis and a headache - today was a GOOD DAY! Jani topped it off by barbecuing steak!!!


Kemmer got into some cactus - easy to do as the hillsides are covered with it beneath the sage brush.

Jani got 2 cacti spines out of Kemmer's left front leg. Here is the biggest one that was almost totally  buried in her leg - OUCH! My Leatherman tool came to the rescue...

No comments:

Post a Comment