jm's Adventure with Multiple Myeloma: 2nd ASCT - Day 49 - July 6 2012

Total Pageviews

Click on photos to make them larger and clearer. New to the blog, the oldest or beginning entries are at the bottom and you read upwards to the most recent date or go to Labels and begin with Entry 1. Use the alpha Labels on right to find topics of most interest to you.







Friday, July 6, 2012

2nd ASCT - Day 49 - July 6 2012

Walked 1.16 miles this morning and was delighted to see these 2 guys.

At the shooting range with Kemmer and Zoe.
When we got home, we saw another mule deer buck in the field just beyond my backyard fence.

My stomach is bothering me a little more, but probably because I'm taking Augmentin for my sinuses. My left foot and leg neuropathy have also been talking to me, but all in all, it was a good day for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment