jm's Adventure with Multiple Myeloma: 2nd ASCT - Day 61 - July 18 2012

Total Pageviews

Click on photos to make them larger and clearer. New to the blog, the oldest or beginning entries are at the bottom and you read upwards to the most recent date or go to Labels and begin with Entry 1. Use the alpha Labels on right to find topics of most interest to you.







Wednesday, July 18, 2012

2nd ASCT - Day 61 - July 18 2012

Two bull moose in the field behind my house this morning...a little too dark for good photos, but  they were there!

Jani and I took Colorado friends on a tour of the Mine Hill...such fun to share with Danny, Michelle, Christopher and their pup Sam. (At the Cossack Mine Shaft).  Double click to enlarge to full size.

Danny, Jani, Michelle, and Christopher at the Mine Hill Headhouse.
Me at the Headhouse on the Mine Hill.
Met up with old friends Dave Wilson and Earl Lockie at the Smelter Site Shay Blacksmith Shop where they were working on the mining displays.

2 comments:

  1. JM, you look terrific! I hope you are feeling as well as you look. Lovey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovey, I have terrific mornings. My only complaint continues to be mild gastritis. By afternoon, I'm toast...but, every day is better for me. Thanks for your concern. jm

    ReplyDelete