jm's Adventure with Multiple Myeloma: 2nd ASCT - Day 72 - July 29 2012

Total Pageviews

Click on photos to make them larger and clearer. New to the blog, the oldest or beginning entries are at the bottom and you read upwards to the most recent date or go to Labels and begin with Entry 1. Use the alpha Labels on right to find topics of most interest to you.







Sunday, July 29, 2012

2nd ASCT - Day 72 - July 29 2012

Walked on the the Mine Hill with Jani and the dogs this morning. We went 2.06 miles at a brisk pace. I was CAREFUL to watch every step, so I wouldn't take another tumble. My head is healing, but still sore. My right ear hearing loss has improved. I still don't think I'm hearing as well out of my right ear, but I'm pretty sure it was just fluid in my middle ear which is getting better each day now.
The happiest dogs on earth - Zoe, Kady, and Kemmer.
 This is the location of my tumble on 20 July 2012 resulting in my head laceration.
Jani's head bump is healing and mine is hardly noticeable with all the wrinkles~
Jani worked on cleaning up Paco's truck and rolling walker today.
 And, my lifelong friend, Vickie Mae Johnson Northrop stopped by for a visit!
I drove to Idaho Falls (200 miles roundtrip) BY MYSELF yesterday to get my famciclovir prescription (prevents shingles) refilled. I did fine - a good practice round for when Jani departs for Colorado the second week in August.

It will be a week or maybe 2 until my continuing chemotherapy is figured out with insurance, so I'm just going to enjoy myself until then. I have been energy and didn't even nap today. However, I did go to bed just before 8 PM.

1 comment:

  1. JM, so glad you're getting back to your old self - oops - didn't mean "old" - you get my drift! The dogs definitely lead a great life!

    ReplyDelete