jm's Adventure with Multiple Myeloma: 2nd ASCT - Day 105 - August 31 2012

Total Pageviews

Click on photos to make them larger and clearer. New to the blog, the oldest or beginning entries are at the bottom and you read upwards to the most recent date or go to Labels and begin with Entry 1. Use the alpha Labels on right to find topics of most interest to you.







Friday, August 31, 2012

2nd ASCT - Day 105 - August 31 2012

Rode JackRed to the Mackay vs Butte County Football game tonight. Had a great time visiting with the Wall family. Me, Charlotte and Max Wall.
Not such a good night for the Mackay Miners - they lost to Big Lost River Valley rivals, Butte County Pirates (Arco, Idaho) 0 to 40. We'll get 'em next time Miners.
Paco's  (my 91 year old father) left leg and foot are a tad swollen 3 days post-arterial stent in his groin area. However, Dr. Shelley told us this may happen and Paco has no pain. We'll keep an eye on it.
My root canal tooth number 18 started hurting a little bit, so I took another 4 mg of dexamethasone tonight which helped. Hope I'm not covering up anything with the anti-inflammatory. I continue with the Augmentin 875-125 twice daily. I have my blood drawn again on 4 Sept 2012 when i go to Twin Falls for my chemo and Aredia.

No comments:

Post a Comment