jm's Adventure with Multiple Myeloma: 2nd ASCT - Day 88 - August 14 2012

Total Pageviews

Click on photos to make them larger and clearer. New to the blog, the oldest or beginning entries are at the bottom and you read upwards to the most recent date or go to Labels and begin with Entry 1. Use the alpha Labels on right to find topics of most interest to you.







Tuesday, August 14, 2012

2nd ASCT - Day 88 - August 14 2012

Walked with my brother Jeff and Kemmer this morning - 2 miles. I had a rough night of no sleep...probably from the Dex yesterday (10 mg). But, I seem to have plenty of energy today. I feel a little more neuropathy (tingling and numbness) in the fingers of my left hand...probably from the Velcade.
WITHOUT Jani, I had to carry Kemmer's water, water bowl, and Bear Spray along with my own water. I wore the N-95 Mask the whole way as the forest fire smoke persists in our valley.
Jeff cleaned Mom's headstone at Mt. McCaleb Cemetery here in Mackay, Idaho.

No comments:

Post a Comment