jm's Adventure with Multiple Myeloma: 2nd ASCT - Day 95 - August 21 2012

Total Pageviews

Click on photos to make them larger and clearer. New to the blog, the oldest or beginning entries are at the bottom and you read upwards to the most recent date or go to Labels and begin with Entry 1. Use the alpha Labels on right to find topics of most interest to you.







Wednesday, August 22, 2012

2nd ASCT - Day 95 - August 21 2012

Didn't sleep last night due to the dex, but I seem to have plenty of energy today. I walked Kemmer 1.70 miles on the Mine Hill (forgot my camera card in the computer, so no photo). The burning neuropathy in my left foot and some now in my right foot also didn't help the sleep situation. The dex has me absolutely "STARVING HUNGRY" ALL THE TIME! I could eat a whole loaf of bread if I let myself...I did LET MYSELF eat a piece of toast and apricot jelly at 2:30 AM~

Ran errands around town and helped my father with scanning some documents. Picked apricots at my father's neighbor's house. I'm going to make an apricot crisp and a couple jars of jelly.
Jonah (white 1999 Honda Passport) went to Tim Reimann for a new gear shifting mechanism and it works perfectly...now, I'll be able to get around and BACK HOME on any dirt road around!
\

From Reimann's Kemmer and I walked home via the school and the LDS Church for a distance of 1.15 miles - not exactly a direct route. 
Took a bunch of school supplies to the school and watched a replacement sewer line go in from the LDS Church to the street.
That's the Elementary School across from the LDS Church (below) and Kemmer ran over to the kids at recess...VERY BAD OF KEMMER...VERY BAD of me for not noticing until several children who are afraid of dogs ALERTED ME KNOW. THANKFULLY, Kemmer wouldn't hurt or jump on any of them.
Walking home, I got a photo of the back of my house from Fullmer Way.
Then, stopped to visit my neighbors and Randy said he is sure he saw a very large coyote or a wolf come out of the willows to the right of my house in the above photo this morning at 5:15 AM. Kemmer was barking like crazy at the same time...so, I'm sure it was something.

No comments:

Post a Comment