jm's Adventure with Multiple Myeloma: 2nd ASCT - Day 127 - September 22 2012

Total Pageviews

Click on photos to make them larger and clearer. New to the blog, the oldest or beginning entries are at the bottom and you read upwards to the most recent date or go to Labels and begin with Entry 1. Use the alpha Labels on right to find topics of most interest to you.







Saturday, September 22, 2012

2nd ASCT - Day 127 - September 22 2012

Slept pretty well, but still bothered by burning sensation neuropathy especially in my left leg behind my knee at night. It burns all the time, but I notice it more at night. I've also started to get some numbness feeling in the toes of my right foot.

Went and took photos of the Mackay Quilters Guild this afternoon. These ladies had a 2-day sew fest and created 4 quilts they will donate, raffle, or auction in some way for charity. I cannot believe how hard and long they worked.
I also went to watch one of my favorite boys (#65) play Mackay Junior High School Football. The forest fire smoke is still thick and I wore my N-95 mask. The boys should have had masks on too!

My energy was good today and I cleaned the garage - Jani would be proud!

No comments:

Post a Comment