jm's Adventure with Multiple Myeloma: 2nd ASCT - Day 136 - October 1 2012

Total Pageviews

Click on photos to make them larger and clearer. New to the blog, the oldest or beginning entries are at the bottom and you read upwards to the most recent date or go to Labels and begin with Entry 1. Use the alpha Labels on right to find topics of most interest to you.







Monday, October 1, 2012

2nd ASCT - Day 136 - October 1 2012

Drove my father to his cardiology appointment in Idaho Falls (200 miles roundtrip). He got a good report from the cardiologist who recommended compression stockings for his feet and leg swelling. We were able to get him measured for the stockings and purchased a pair before we headed back to Mackay. 

I had good energy all day until I got home around 3 PM and then I was nap material.

After I rested, I walked Kemmer to the Big Lost River Smelter Bridge. The forest fire smoke is gone for the most part - the fires aren't out, but the smoke isn't here and I'll take that.
Off to Twin Falls tomorrow for my Velcade chemotherapy...and I start the 2nd Cycle of Zolinza tomorrow - oh joy - goodbye taster...but, at least I know it comes back!

No comments:

Post a Comment