jm's Adventure with Multiple Myeloma: 2nd ASCT - Day 145 - October 10 2012

Total Pageviews

Click on photos to make them larger and clearer. New to the blog, the oldest or beginning entries are at the bottom and you read upwards to the most recent date or go to Labels and begin with Entry 1. Use the alpha Labels on right to find topics of most interest to you.







Wednesday, October 10, 2012

2nd ASCT - Day 145 - October 10 2012

Well, 1/2 Imodium tablet and Velcade subcutaneously on Tuesday (10/9/12)  has complete shut down my GI tract. So, I'll probably have to take a Senna-S and Phillips Tab tonight to get going again. I am so sensitive to Imodium and I am SO GLAD that I remembered to take only 1/2 on Tuesday.

I have had more energy today and got a lot of house tasks started like covering my crawl space opening for winter. Took Bart (2006 Honda) in for a rock chip repair that I got yesterday on my Twin Falls trip. Just needed to drive 44 miles round trip to get it done!
Didn't need a nap this afternoon. Got a lot of scanning done for the historical society and my own genealogy. 

My left foot and leg neuropathy seems improved since I started taking the Ursolic Acid yesterday. That is the only thing different in my daily medications - so, it must be that. But, I'm only taking it for 3 days around my Velcade subcutaneous injection as Ursolic Acid potentiate the action of Velcade and lower your blood counts.

Curascript sent my new 14 days of Zolinza today via FedEx. I hope I don't have to take it anymore and can sent it back. 

2 comments:

  1. I don't understand why you won't try the sublingual Vit B for the neuropathy since it will not lower your blood counts...??? And it will help with stress - like driving 44 miles round trip to get your car worked on...LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandy, I forgot to post that I am taking sublingual Vit B already. Thanks for your concern. jm

    ReplyDelete