NP Angela did my 8th bone marrow biopsy in 15 months today.
Bone Marrow Biopsy History:
- 24 May 2011 (Diagnosis at Dr. Moore in Ft. Collins, Colorado)
- 20 Aug 2011 (1st at UCH with Glen, NP)
- 1 Sept 2011 (Karley, NP)
- 2 Nov 2011 (Karley, NP)
- 9 Mar 2012 (Karley, NP and 1st with OnControl Driver)
- 3 May 2012 (Shannon, NP with OnControl Driver)
- 12 July 2012 (Trish, NP with OnControl Driver)
- 17 Oct 2012 (Angela, NP with OnControl Driver)
The bone marrow biopsy went well, as they drugged me with morphine and Ativan. I held the real dinosaur rock for good luck that Ron made Jani.
After the bone marrow biopsy, Jani and I had lunch in the hospital before my chemotherapy appointment at 1 PM. I had to have an IV started and the nurse was able to get it started on the first poke.
Then, I got my subcutaneous Velcade in my right arm. I took 20 mg of dexamethasone orally and will take 20 mg tomorrow and stop.
Jani drove me to Greeley and I slept in the back of Bart the whole way. We had chinese food for dinner.